Mega Green Tea Extract From Life Extension Contains Powerful Antioxidants to Protect Your Cells Against Oxidative Damage and Stress
Green tea contains health-promoting polyphenols including epigallocatechin-3-gallate(EGCG), a powerful antioxidant which has been the subject of extensive scientific research. The antioxidant activity of EGCG is about 25–100 times that of vitamins C and E. One cup of green tea provides roughly 200 mg of polyphenols and has antioxidant effects that are greater than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots or strawberries.
One capsule of Life Extension’s Mega Green Tea Extract provides more polyphenols than you get from drinking three cups of green tea. This 98% green tea extract is standardized to provide high potency EGCG, by far the most important polyphenol green tea provides. And green tea powdered extracts have been shown to absorb 60%-90% better into the bloodstream and to be far more bioavailable than drinking green tea itself.
Green tea has been shown to provide numerous benefits which include, but not limited to:
- Scavenging reactive oxygen species such as superoxide and the hydroxyl and peroxyl radical
- Fluid-stabilizing properties
- Possibly promoting weight loss
- Boosting the effectiveness of enzymatic phase II detoxification
- Helping maintain healthy cell proliferation
- Helping maintain healthy blood cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels already within normal range
- Enhancing immune function
- Displaying protective effects on brain tissues
Mega Green Tea Extract has been concentrated and dual standardized to ensure the highest quality, consistency and biological activity. This advanced extract contains 98% total polyphenols and 45% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).
- Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Each serving contains a small amount of caffeine (max. of 3.6 mg). Since one cup of decaffeinated tea contains at least 9 mg of caffeine, the amount of caffeine in this supplement will most likely not induce a stimulating effect.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving